1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Is 4psa.com still in business?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by carliebentley, Sep 27, 2006.

1. carliebentley

carliebentley Guest

The US Office phone number rolls right into a voicemail response that says the mailbox is full and can't accept any further messages.

There is very little posted on their forums, and I've sent 2 e-mails to sales, as well as opened a trouble ticket that has been ignored.

I was really interested in their Server Optimization and Hardening Service, but if this is the kind of response I can expect I'll just look elsewhere.

2. faris

faris Guest

I wasn't aware they had a US office :)

I'm sure they are just busy and have not had time to reply to your tickets/emails just yet.

Their excellent new Voip project seems to have been consuming a lot of their resources recently.

Have you still not heard from them?

Faris.

3. carliebentley

carliebentley Guest

Finally heard from Victor.

I was getting a little concerned.