• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Is an update of panel.ini editor extention planned to include Let's encrypt?

We have already submitted bugreport EXTLETSENC-145 regarding this issue. Developers are working on it.

@IgorG

thank you, is there also a bugreport for the wp-toolkit entry? or the panel.ini editor is wrong or the docs are wrong, or are they both right and can both be used?

regards
Jan

Do you mean these options in panel.ini editor?

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 16.39.35.png

What's wrong with it?

the panel.ini editor says something different then the docs.

docs say
Switching Off Automatic Integration of WordPress Installations

[ext-wp-toolkit]
autoAttachApsInstances = off

not
[wpToolkit]
features.autoAttachApsInstances

my question is: which of the two is correct? [ext-wp-toolkit] or [wpToolkit]

If they both are correct, then ok
if one of the two is not correct, then it should be corrected. either the panel.ini editor, or the docs.

regards
Jan

Then panel.ini editor for plesk >= 17.0 needs an update?

or even better: have it show the correct variant depending on the installed plesk version.

regards
Jan

@Linulex ,

@IgorG has already mentioned EXTLETSENC-145 above. It is a common problem for all extension Let's Encrypt, WordPress, Docker e.t.c
You don't need to update Panel Editor extension. You'll need to update Plesk ( not the extension) when the fix will be ready .

@cepesh84

are you sure?

I have plesk 17.0.17 the panel.ini editor page with all the possible options says [wpToolkit], according to you this is for plesk <= 12.5.30

should my panel.ini editor not say: [ext-wp-toolkit] ?

Is the help page with all the possible entries in the panel.ini editor not part of the extension?
What good will updating plesk do if the extension has the wrong values?

I think @IgorG his screenshot is from 17.5 or 17.0 and that also shows the value for 12.5 [wpToolkit] that is just my point: the posibility page in the extension needs to show the correct variant for that plesk version it is installed on. Updating plesk will not change what the extension gives as options.

regards
Jan

Back