• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Is it possible to migrate Web Admin Se Edition

DigitalSplendid

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Web Admin Se Edition
Plesk version and microupdate number
PLSK.07258038.0023
I am hosting Web Admin Se Edition from AWS LIghtsail and need to migrate the hosting from one AWS account to another. While migrating individual WordPress sites is always the option, it will help to know if Plesk allows such functionality. The same will expedite the process.
Amazon Lightsail does not allow migrating snapshots from one AWS Lightsail account to another AWS Lightsail account.

Plesk Backup and Plesk Migrator should also be available in the SE edition, so maybe migration can be done by using Plesk Migrator? If you don't see it in your panel, try "Add or Remove Components" to install it from there.

Is it not true that if I intend to migrate from one Plesk Web Admin SE to another, both of which are live, then no need for Plesk Backup?

It would have saved a lot of time and be more convenient if I were able to migrate AWS instances from AWS itself or through Plesk. Since unable to do so, I have to migrate each website individually.

It's like piece of cake... firstly, u just need to do backup of all your websites and databases as well. And then import them all to your new server

Back