• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Is it possible to see whether a post has been deleted?

King555

Regular Pleskian
I have a general question concerning this forum. When a post is deleted by a moderator, do I get any message about that or is there a note in the thread, that the posting has been deleted?

I ask because I'm missing a post and I cannot imagine why it has been deleted. But I'm only 90% sure that I really made that post, so I'm asking this. ;)

You can receive a notification about the reason for deleting a post if I do this. But usually, I delete posts that in my opinion look like spam, insult, flood, without explaining the reason for deletion.

Thanks, then I probably dreamt about posting something. Because that posting was far away from spam. But it was a posting directly after another one by me (but 7 month later), so I thought that might be a reason.

Your contribution has been deleted from your journal and placed in the recycle bin under Manage Activity. To retrieve the message you just deleted, go to More> Activity log, then tap Trash in the top menu. All messages deleted in the last 30 days are displayed via "Manage activities".

Back