1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Is Plesk OK for me?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by janvanbeugen, Apr 11, 2006.

1. janvanbeugen

janvanbeugen Guest

I'm new here. I'm searching for a programme (maybe Plesk) which can be used by visitors of my website to subscribe to courses we give. Vistors should be able to subscribe and give their name, address etc. in a HTML page. Then an autoresponder (if possible a HTML email) should send a link back to the subscriber which he ca activate, so that it is sure that he is the one who subscribed. After activating the link, a final confirmation should be sent to the subscriber in the form of an autoresponder (if possible a HTML email). At the same time the data of the subscriber should be collected in a database on the server. Because we have several courses it should be possible to set up several autoresponders and several databases. I don't know much about Plesk, but is this wat Plesk could do or is it better to have another programmae?

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    Plesk is a control panel for hosting, not what you are looking for. Take a look at aMember, it will do what you want.

http://www.amember.com/