• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Is Plesk OK for me?

J

janvanbeugen

I'm new here. I'm searching for a programme (maybe Plesk) which can be used by visitors of my website to subscribe to courses we give. Vistors should be able to subscribe and give their name, address etc. in a HTML page. Then an autoresponder (if possible a HTML email) should send a link back to the subscriber which he ca activate, so that it is sure that he is the one who subscribed. After activating the link, a final confirmation should be sent to the subscriber in the form of an autoresponder (if possible a HTML email). At the same time the data of the subscriber should be collected in a database on the server. Because we have several courses it should be possible to set up several autoresponders and several databases. I don't know much about Plesk, but is this wat Plesk could do or is it better to have another programmae?

Back