• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Is there a company or does Plesk offer paid support?

larryk

Regular Pleskian
hi,

I feel I need / want someone I can call on when needed to help change or fix a problem on Plesk when it arises.
Is there such a company/service/person?

thanks

OH MY....
that might be the BEST thing I've read in a long time :)

So for $10 a month, I can get direct support from Plesk themselves, 24/7?!?!?!!?!?
I'm assuming there is a ticket system, which is fine... but question

If there is an issue where I need to provide access to my server, will they login to fix/figure things out?
as in some issues, I would not be smart/good enough to write up a ticket, etc. I would rather be able to say:
- this is the problem
- can you go fix it

would that be able to happen?
THANKS!

You can provide root credentials when submitting a ticket directly to Plesk.

thanks Mark, Peter,

So this $10 a month thing, the Plesk Support Subscription... I can use it for any type of issue I have with Plesk?

How do these compare?

Plesk Support Subscription
vs
https://www.plesk.com/professional-services/administrative-services/

thanks!
PS. So i'm at a reseller and in general, their support with Plesk is okay. But there are times when they are not okay and I would rather
have Plesk support people troubleshoot and fix an issue VS my hosting company.

My guess is Plesk support would be faster, easier, and less headache... as Plesk people can support their software better than anyone :)

I believe that’s for issues that are related to third party software and not actual plesk issues....

Back