• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Is there an URL Rewrite Module?

Maggew.com

New Pleskian
Where can I find the Windows Plesk URL Rewrite module?

I wish to redirect thedomain.com/login to thedomain.com:8443 and I thought something like this would be available in the browser.

I even search all the subpages in the Tools & Settings area too. Maybe I overlooked it...

3mCr1JT.png

I know the Plesk organization is wealthy. Why is this community forum so quiet? Where are the developers?

Hi Maggew.com,

if you desire redirects for a specific URL, you would certainly configure that at the domain specific "Apache & nginx Settings" settings. ;)

Hi Maggew.com,

if you desire redirects for a specific URL, you would certainly configure that at the domain specific "Apache & nginx Settings" settings. ;)

Just curious... what if the hosted WordPress app is using IIS 8.5? Is there an available area in the Plesk Web admin area to manage redirects? Should I be relying on a WordPress plugin instead?

Hi Maggew.com,

Is there an available area in the Plesk Web admin area to manage redirects?
There are no other options to manage "redirect URLs" over your Plesk Control Panel and I can't recommend a plugin for wordpress for such a goal, as I never needed one. ;)

Back