• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Is this a bug?

AdamSa12

Basic Pleskian
My website runs on Apatche server, when I change it for the nginx, everything is OK until my server is restarted, after this operation my www server is back to the apatche...

is this normal? or is this a bug?

Please advise

What do you mean exactly "my www server is back to the apatche"?
Could you please describe your issue with more details?
Have you read documentation how nginx server works? Do you know that it is not separate web server but just frontend for Apache?

Sorry for my English, but I am not native speaker...

My sample website use - Apache - it set in: Server -> Services management, and: Web Server (Apache) is ON, but Web Server (Apache) is OFF. Now I set Apache OFF, and nginx ON, after this I do the reset of my server, and after this operation Apache is ON and nginx OFF.

Can nginx run all the time without Apache?

I know Magento works better on the nginx.... so is Plesk good server application if I want to use only Magento webstites?

What does it mean: "frontend for Apache" ?? what I can gain using it? is any test of speed?

apache modules

Hi, Adam:

This page in the Administrator's Guide explains nginx's relationship to Apache (and the benefit of using nginx as a reverse proxy).

HTH,

Thank you for this info, but there is:
To seamlessly integrate nginx with Apache, Panel uses two additional Apache modules: mod_aclr2 and mod_rpaf. But these modules aren;t on my Plesk admin panel (in Apache Modules) ;( what does it mean? do I have to install these manually?

Please advise

Back