• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Is this setup possible with Plesk Panel?

A

Andreas Reiser

Hello all,

I wonder if I can use the following setup with Plesk Panel:

Let's say, I have two domains, siteone.com and sitetwo.com. Both sites are using their own SSL-certificate and IP-address.
However, both domains share the same code (Magento with multiple websites). Therefore, in Plesk Panel I would probably create only one domain with one additional domain alias.
The question is: can Plesk handle those two SSL-certificates and IP-addresses on one (Plesk-)domain?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas

Really?
This is unbelievable since this setup only takes 5 minutes of work when using vhost-files directly...

However, thanks for your help!

Hello Igor,

How about if he adds two the two domains , crates hosting adds the SSL and the things that are necessary. Then if he goes in the second domain(sitetwo.com) in the conf directory, creates vhost_ssl.conf file and there forces DocumentRoot of apache to be the directory for siteone.com

DocumentRoot /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/siteone.com/httpdocs

Wouldn't it work? I do not have two ssl websites to test it but I think it should work.

Back