• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue psa-proftpd - We can not change FTP Password - Plesk Internal Error

Roberto Nunez

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
My customers can not change any FTP account, see image Plesk_FTP_Issue.jpg

I check Control Panel logs error /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log; I get:

2013-04-29 21:10:36: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method CommonPanel_Plesk_Bridge::isWindows() in /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.php on line 852

2013-04-29 21:13:42: (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method CommonPanel_Plesk_Bridge::isWindows() in /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.php on line 852

My System:
Linux CentOS 6.4 64 bits
Plesk 11.0.9 Update #47

I ran bootstrapper but it doesnt solve this issue. We can add new FTP users; but We can not change password for Domain Administrator's FTP account.

Do you have any idea about this bug?

Attachments

• Plesk_FTP_Issue.jpg
    Plesk_FTP_Issue.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Do you have any backup of file /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.php there? Check it with

# ls -la /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.*

I suppose that you have incorrect version of this file.

Hi Igor,
I updated to 11.0.9 Update #48, also I get this data:

[root@ns ~]$ ls -la /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.*
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 30910 Jan 19 14:55 /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.php
[root@ns ~]$

How can I repair this file? Is this file wrong?

Do you have any backup of file /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.php there? Check it with

# ls -la /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.*

I suppose that you have incorrect version of this file.

Do you have any tip, file or anything for solver this issue? Thanks.

Sorry, is not enough details. Try to investigate it more deeply.

Igor, you can see the images it said "Internal error" in Parallels Plesk Panel, so I check Plesk logs with (mod_fastcgi.c.2746) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method CommonPanel_Plesk_Bridge::isWindows() in /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Hosting.php on line 852

It is an strange bug on Plesk with this file.

Maybe can you help me with this issue? The file Hosting.php is encryt, only Parallels staff can see and solve this issue.

Back