• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue with Acronis True Image Server Management module

M

Mr. Mike

Greetings,

In my Plesk 9.5.2 installation the ATIS module appears to be broke. When I select the module I get a 404 page not found. If I try to remove the module I get a: Error: Unable to remove module atism: modulemng is failed --remove --module=atism.

Also I get an error message in the /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log when trying to retrieve keys through license management which refers to the ATISManager.php module which does not exist at the OS level:

2010-08-31 12:55:50: (mod_fastcgi.c.2582) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Warning: ExtendedServerInfo::require_once(modules/atism/ATISManager.php) [<a href='extendedserverinfo.require-once'>extendedserverinfo.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php on line 1298
PHP Fatal error: ExtendedServerInfo::require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'modules/atism/ATISManager.php' (include_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/javascripts:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales:/usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/sb/pear') in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php on line 1298

How can I either re-install the module to correct this error or remove the module and its references.

Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated, since does appear to be affecting the automatic license key update feature.

Thanks,
Mike

IgorG,

Thanks for your assistance, I was able to download the correct version from the site listed, use rpm -Uhv to install the package. This allowed me then to remove the module from within Plesk. And install the correct version for my Plesk release.

This also, and more importantly, fixed the license update feature. Now, when I select Retrive Keys, I now get a key status screen that states my key is upto date instead of the blank screen I was getting previously.

Thanks again for your assistance.
Mike

Back