• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue with email fields.

R

rick7425

I would like to share that I think Plesk should allow the PLUS (+) sign to be allowed within an email address... That is, services like Google's Gmail will users to address mail as follows: [email protected], where username is the mailbox address, domain.tld is the domain name, and the +notes, is a "secret" code, allowing users to sort inbound mail based on the notes.

However it seems that in Plesk, specifically "Notification subscription" page, I wanted to put a note in the to address, that these messages where sent by Plesk on a specific server by customizing the to email address with the +note option, however the Plesk page's validation told me that there was a "Incorrect e-mail address specified.", however I don't feel an email address with a PLUS SIGN is incorrect...

Please think about fixing/correcting/updating Plesk to work with current email options.

Thank you, and Peace, Rick.

For more info about E-Mail address option, see Wikipedia.

Back