• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Issues after migrating Prestashop to a new server - getting 302 sometimes

MajidC

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu
Plesk version and microupdate number
I'm working on a Prestashop web shop and it's live for a few years. Now we want to move it to another, better, VPS server. Server is configured and prepared before, then the files copied, and database imported. I point the site to a new IP on Cloudflare and the new site is active.

Almost everything works great, but I noticed one big issue with cart updates. Here we use one-page checkout. When updating options like delivery options, payment methods, etc. It sends ajax request and refreshes the cart, and it works perfectly on the old server.

On the new one, it's strange, because sometimes it updates the cart with no problems, ajax request is 200. But sometimes, it doesn't. The code in console is 302 Found, and there is no response, so it doesn't refresh the cart. While testing, when changing options several times, it sometimes responds with 200, next change is 302, next maybe 200, maybe 302, etc.

I tried with cache purging in Prestashop, purged cache in Cloudflare, tried turning off/on the Cloudflare proxy, turning off/on SSL and many things I've found googling this, but no success.

When I point the domain back to the old IP address, it works perfectly again.
Everything is copied/cloned from the old server, but only this one issue is giving us headache...

Hello, @MajidC. We are sorry to hear about the troubles you are experiencing after the migration. It is very unlikely, however, for that specific behavior to be related to Plesk's configuration. Although we have users that manage PrestaShop websites, it might be more efficient to check the issue with PrestaShop's community.

Back