• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question ive managed to change php being used by the server - how do i bring it back to plesk?

mudassar

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu
Plesk version and microupdate number
obsidian 18.0.47
I was trying to install composer via terminal but I obviously did something wrong. Now when I try to run composer on the terminal I get the error regarding extensions on /etc/php/cli/php.ini (mbstring, tokenizer etc)

I have tried
sudo /opt/plesk/php/8.1/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/beta.domain.co.uk/httpdocs composer install

but the output just does nothing. no output. just starts a new line.

i did not. i have only realised that now, i have activated it and tried to use it but I get the error:

Could not update the integration plugin
  • Changed current directory to /var/www/vhosts/beta.domain.co.uk/.composer

• [InvalidArgumentException]
  • Setting allow-plugins.plesk/composer-command-info does not exist or is not supported by this command

• config [-g|--global] [-e|--editor] [-a|--auth] [--unset] [-l|--list] [-f|--file FILE] [--absolute] [--] [<setting-key>] [<setting-value>]...

Is there anyway to reset the files/system to default so it goes back to using plesk php.ini? Or is there a location that I can set that so plesk can control the php versions again.

Back