• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved I've uninstalled PHP5.6 from Plesk 18.x "Obsidian" but PHP 5.6 is still listed on crontabs configuration

jmar83

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.x with most current updates
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk 18.0.62
Hi there

I've uninstalled PHP5.6 from Plesk 18.x "Obsidian" but PHP 5.6 is still listed on crontabs configuration:

1721432312655.png

When i enter that in SSH console, i get the message <You already have the latest version of product(s) and all the selected components installed. Installation will not continue>:
plesk installer remove --components php5.6

Why? Maybe that's a bug and need to be reported to be fixed?

Thank you very much for your feedback(s). :)

Please run
# plesk repair web -php-handlers
It scans for this issue and should let you fix it from that command line.

Solved, thx:

<Checking the usage of PHP handlers .................................. [OK]

Error messages: 0; Warnings: 0; Errors resolved: 0>

....but the console output look that is nothing happened - "0" everywhere. But the crontab config entry for PHP version (5.6) is gone now (which is OK, but the console output confused me, i expected firstly that nothing happened until i saw it in on the crontab...)

Back