• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Joomla Toolkit blank screen since last update

Ol'arf

New Pleskian
Since the updtae to Joomla Toolkit 2.x , the toolkit start to load and then it offer a complete empty screen. I uninstalled it and install it new but it has the same effect while it appear and let me scan for my instances and after the scan was finished the blanc screen appear again. Seems something is brohen with that update!?

Last edited:
I did some more research and try the new Version on my second Server (same Hard and Software but without license key as it is only a mirror Server). Here I can start the Toolkit, make a scan and finaly see the new, great looking interface. Then I wanted to go on page two - blank screen. I go back to page 1 and everything looks fine. Then I refresh one instance and thats it - blank screen everywhere :( . Then I unistall the Toolkit on my main Server and delete the installation folder and install it again - same result as before. Toolkit appear empty, I could scan for instances and then I got a empty page. The upper Navigation always loads but when the instances should appear, I got an empty screen without anything!?!?
My Server use Debian 8.11‬as OS and Plesk Onyx Version 17.8.11 Update #31
Does realy nobody has the same Problem?

There is no Joomla Problem, the joomla Toolkit is the Problem. All joomla pages work fine and I see them all in the Toolkit with Version 1.x, after updating to 2.0 they disapear in the Joomla Toolkit window which is inside of Plesk.
Or do you mean that there are files written by the toolkit into the joomla instalation !?

All joomla pages work fine and I see them all in the Toolkit with Version 1.x, after updating to 2.0 they disapear in the Joomla Toolkit window which is inside of Plesk.

Hi Ol'arf,

thank you for reporting a potential issue.

Can you please do me a favour? Please open the webmaster tools in your browser, reload the main page of the Joomla! Toolkit and make a screenshot of the console output. If you see a blank page, then an error must be displayed there.

Please post the screenshot here or send it directly to me via email: viktor[at]plesk[dot]com.

Thanks!

Hello Victor, I send you all details by EMail, including a screenshot. Thanks for taking a deeper look now.

Thanks to Viktor the problem is fixed now, a updated Version should be availiabe soon or may be already availiable. Many thanks for this amazing support! While the fix Viktor also improove the handling of tricky PlugIns so broken Instances based on not 100% Joomla conform PlugIns seems to be also hostory now. I realy love to manage all WP and Joomla Installations from inside of Plesk and the Joomla Toolkit is on the way to overtake the WP Toolkit ;) Keep on that great work!

Thanks to Viktor the problem is fixed now, a updated Version should be availiabe soon or may be already availiable. Many thanks for this amazing support! While the fix Viktor also improove the handling of tricky PlugIns so broken Instances based on not 100% Joomla conform PlugIns seems to be also hostory now. I realy love to manage all WP and Joomla Installations from inside of Plesk and the Joomla Toolkit is on the way to overtake the WP Toolkit ;) Keep on that great work!

Thank you for your great feedback, Ol'arf! It was a pleasure to help you and along the way to improve the Joomla! Toolkit further for all other users as well. :)

Have success with the Joomla! Toolkit!

Cheers

Back