• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Joomla Toolkit not listing Joomla instances

marscom

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,
I'm just a simple reseller using Plesk Obsidian for around 100 sites. One of the most important tools for me is the management of the Joomla and WP instances through Plesk. But this morning, I had to find out that suddenly not all instances are listed. Strange enough, that this does not concern only J4 instances, as some of them are listed, but others not.
I do not install Joomla and WP through Softaculous (never did); I - of course - reloaded, re-searched, emptied the cache etc. But some instances are missing in the list.
What could be the issue?
Thanks so much,
Martin

Ok, found the following: Some instances are displayed als "Fehlerhaft" (erroneous?), even though these subdomains do not even exist anymore. Now one of the working, really clean instances of Joomla is listed there als "Beschädigte Instanz" (defectuous instance?). I tried all in order to move it to the regular Joomla list, but no chance. Plesk lists it as defectuous. How to proceed?

The issue is isolated: PLESK Obsidian does simply not know/accept Joomla 4! This is quite a big problem, as by now, thousends of J4 instances are being installed...

Back