1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

JSP pages return a blank page

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by qualispace, Mar 28, 2005.

1. qualispace

qualispace Regular Pleskian

73%
    Hello,
    I have enabled Tomcat with MySQL support for a website hosted on my server. I am running Plesk 7.5 Reloaded on Red Hat Enterprise Server 3.0. The client has created a WAR file with the name httpdocs.war. I tried to deploy the war file on the server through the Plesk Interface, but when I try to browse any .jsp file, It throws a blank page instead of the actual page. I have tried to reinstall the war file in the server, still there is no change. Can anyone tell me where am I wrong or what am I missing? Is it because of some permission issue or database connection string.

Expecting a help from you.

2. Mani-Web

Mani-Web Guest

Hello,

Try with a simple jsp page, no database, nothing and see if it works for you.

3. zarathustra

zarathustra Guest

did you resolved?