• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

JSP pages return a blank page

qualispace

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I have enabled Tomcat with MySQL support for a website hosted on my server. I am running Plesk 7.5 Reloaded on Red Hat Enterprise Server 3.0. The client has created a WAR file with the name httpdocs.war. I tried to deploy the war file on the server through the Plesk Interface, but when I try to browse any .jsp file, It throws a blank page instead of the actual page. I have tried to reinstall the war file in the server, still there is no change. Can anyone tell me where am I wrong or what am I missing? Is it because of some permission issue or database connection string.

Expecting a help from you.
 
Hello,

Try with a simple jsp page, no database, nothing and see if it works for you.
 
Back
Top