• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Just signed up.. need help

Bill33

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition Version 18.0.45 Update #2
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Edition Version 18.0.45 Update #2
Hi everyone
new here from cloudways and also new to plesk ..looks promising so far but I got some hiccups that I'm trying to sort out

1. How long does support take to respond ..is there a chat feature or a direct email link to support
2. is there a way to automatically kill a service or block a connected IP if its using x amount of CPU or memory? I think im getting a lot of hits from bots
3. I've enabled fpm on nginx, last night kept hitting 100% cpu ...whats the ideal settings for a wp site with over 120k posts, 500 visits a day.. I've installed nginx helper plugin not even sure if I need a plugin
4. I keep getting ssh password incorrect after running plesk repair I'm able to access ssh again.. this happens every few hours

sorry I should have created individual threads

thanks guys
Bill

wow ..its been almost 24 hours ive been trying to resolve some of these issues ..can I get some help on my ticket, any help will be apreciated

I suggest you contact Plesk Support Team. They will check the issue directly on your server.

Back