• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Kaspersky Module missing after 10.1.1 Upgrade

Stefan1504

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm missing the Kaspersky Module after upgrading to 10.1.1.
Where are the logfiles and the configuration settings gone
(Kav8 Version)
Please help..

Steve

There is no more Kaspersky module, it's embeded to panel.

no update of virus database

Hi IgorG

sorry for my late response, but it looks like that there are no automatic update were performed
in the virus database.

is there a bug in my update or config?

Thats a great answer. The kaspersky is missing in modules, how are you supposed to configure it?

The manual states there are two ways to install:

"Installing Kaspersky Antivirus
You can install the Kaspersky Antivirus module to the Parallels Plesk Panel server in two ways: from the Parallels Plesk Panel interface (recommended), and from the command line.

To install Kaspersky Antivirus through the Parallels Plesk Panel interface:

Login as the administrator to Parallels Plesk Panel.
Click the Modules shortcut in the navigation pane > Manage Modules > Add new module.
Select a module package file, and click OK.
To install Kaspersky Antivirus through the command line:

Login as root to the server, where Parallels Plesk Panel is installed.
Run the command /plesk_installation_directory/admin/bin/modulemng --install --file=<kaspersky_antivirus_module_filename>, where 'plesk_installation_directory' is the directory you installed Parallels Plesk Panel to.
Example:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/modulemng --install --file=/opt/modules/kav.rpm

Note: Kaspersky Antivirus module and other modules that come with Parallels Plesk Panel are located in the directory /opt/modules of Parallels Plesk Panel distribution."

Option one, where do I get the *.deb package to install from a local source, and Option two, I do not have the module on the /opt/modules?

In your elaborate post previously, you said "There is no more Kaspersky module, it's embeded to panel."

1. Now if you look at the manual, I quote again Go to Modules > Kaspersky Antivirus, and click the Antivirus Engine link.

This does not exist, the information in you post is inconsistent with the manual or the manual is wrong?

Kaspersky

Same issue here with Plesk 11. I cannot find the module. Kavehost is running, the license is installed and i can set virus protection for individual mailboxes. Just no server-wide configuration as stated in the documentation. That link is simply missing.

Same issue here with Plesk 11. I cannot find the module. Kavehost is running, the license is installed and i can set virus protection for individual mailboxes. Just no server-wide configuration as stated in the documentation. That link is simply missing.

I am experiencing the same problem. The 'modules' section is now called 'extensions', but I cannot see Kaspersky in it. It's definitely running and working, but I cannot configure the server-wide settings.

The kaspersky module is now embedded so it won't appear in the extentions list but like the documentation says it should be under Tools & Settings.

The kaspersky module is now embedded so it won't appear in the extentions list but like the documentation says it should be under Tools & Settings.

I cannot see anywhere in the 'Tools & Settings' section where you can configure the Kaspersky settings. What documentation are you referring to?

In the documentation, there's a page about anti-virus which states "If you installed Kaspersky Antivirus, go to Tools & Settings > Kaspersky Antivirus to configure it." however that link does not exist in my Tools & Settings section.

Exactly, i have the same issue.

Back