• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

KAV8 License issue

Cheech

Basic Pleskian
Dear all,

i hav ean Starto Root Server with Debian Squeeze (uptodate) and Plesk 10.4.4.

Also i have a KAV-Host license for 100 Accounts but since 10.4.4(MU26) i can only use 10 Mailboxes and not 100.

With 10.3.* was all fine and Starto told me also that this is not there issue because at 10.3.* was all fine.

Only Error i get is: Fehler: You have reached the limit on number of mailboxes defined by your Kaspersky license key (10)

No Entrys in any log file of Panel, sw-cp-server. or something else.

So my question is it now:

Is it possible that a special key for the latest Plesk version or is this still an issue with the licensing ?
When i understand it correctly Plesk will always download Keyfiles over Paralles ? Also for Additional Modules/Software ?

I need to know where is responsable for the Key and who is responsable for the correct function under Plesk ?
I pay a lot of mony every year for this license and next time i have to pay again so i needed asap an answere to have a chance to cancel the contract.

Thanks in advanced.
Regards
Cheech

Back