• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Known list of Bugs in Plesk 9.0

I had the email problem awhile back and it was due to permissions issues after an upgrade and hope this works it did for me back then great. /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk -v and it checks all mailboxes and fixes them. It may take a while if you have alot of email boxes but it worked for me. I also did have the asl installed and the only choice other than trying to go back to plesk 8.6 was to remove the asl rpm's all together and the control panel issue is now fine. Thanks for getting me in the right direction.

What is ASL?

ASL is Atomic Secured Linux and is a hardened kernel for Linux. I have been using it for several months now and have nothing but praise and well worth the modest fee. They respond to issues quickly unlike some other unnamed vendors I prefer not to mention.

You might want to check out their website at the link below to give you a little more idea as to their product.

http://atomicrocketturtle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2306

I had the email problem awhile back and it was due to permissions issues after an upgrade and hope this works it did for me back then great. /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk -v and it checks all mailboxes and fixes them. It may take a while if you have alot of email boxes but it worked for me. I also did have the asl installed and the only choice other than trying to go back to plesk 8.6 was to remove the asl rpm's all together and the control panel issue is now fine. Thanks for getting me in the right direction.

Thanks Bruce, I have run this command, but it does not seem to fix this specific issue.
DM.

perhaps you could go back and update the first post with all of the bugs reported so we can easily see them?

lucky you

i can't event install plesk 9.the only reason i installed ubuntu 8.04 and not 8.10 is because it said it was fully supported.yet the autoinstaller doesn't even install the basic functions successfully.It would be nice if at least someone gave us an indication that they're looking into it.

i can't event install plesk 9.the only reason i installed ubuntu 8.04 and not 8.10 is because it said it was fully supported.yet the autoinstaller doesn't even install the basic functions successfully.It would be nice if at least someone gave us an indication that they're looking into it.

Mine's installed on CentOS 5, and it works fine if you are inclined to use that OS, it works well with BSD too..

idk if that's an option for you though, but i hope that helps.

Thanks
bill

It would be nice. But they won't.

They just lost me as a customer. I found InterWorx. I'm so tired of the BS with Plesk.

Is there any news about spam hooks. I'm using postfix and this is what I get in logs:

Feb 3 10:24:27 servis spamd[1777]: spamd: result: Y 7 - AWL,EXTRA_MPART_TYPE,FROM_EXCESS_BASE64,HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY,MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI,MIME_QP_LONG_LINE,MPART_ALT_DIFF,RDNS_NONE scantime=2.6,size=16525,[email protected],uid=110,required_score=5.0,rhost=localhost,raddr=127.0.0.1,rport=/tmp/spamd_full.sock,mid=<[email protected]>,autolearn=no
Feb 3 10:24:27 servis spam_hook[18220]: spam_hook: STOP mail for [email protected]
Feb 3 10:24:27 servis postfix-local[18219]: Warning: Handlers stack does not work

Feb 3 05:42:24 servis spamd[3655]: spamd: identified spam (12.4/5.0) for [email protected]:110 in 2.6 seconds, 2250 bytes.
Feb 3 05:42:24 servis spamd[3655]: spamd: result: Y 12 - DNS_FROM_RFC_BOGUSMX,RCVD_IN_FIVETEN,RDNS_NONE,STOX_REPLY_TYPE,TVD_FINGER_02,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY,URIBL_BLACK,URIBL_SBL scantime=2.6,size=2250,[email protected],uid=110,required_score=5.0,rhost=localhost,raddr=127.0.0.1,rport=/tmp/spamd_full.sock,mid=<000d01c985b1$5dac7a60$6400a8c0@dcornely>,autolearn=spam
Feb 3 05:42:24 servis spam_hook[5954]: spam_hook: STOP mail for [email protected]
Feb 3 05:42:24 servis postfix-local[5953]: Warning: Handlers stack does not work
Feb 3 05:42:24 servis postfix/pipe[5952]: 6F6B2D6C007A: to=<[email protected]>, relay=plesk_virtual, delay=7.7, delays=4.9/0.01/0/2.8, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via plesk_virtual service)

Back