1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Kudus to SWSoft Technical Support, Especially the Expand Team

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.1 General Discussion' started by eugenevdm, Jan 16, 2007.

1. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I would just like to say that I have noticed a remarkable change in the quantity and attitude of technical support contributions given by SWSoft engineers in the Plesk Forums over the last two months.

Before us clients were very lucky to get a decent reply every now and again.

But now we have frequent responses by SWSoft Engineers and especially in the Expand Forum there is a lot of positive interaction. Questions are being answered, and quickly.

This really makes a big difference in our hearts and minds because for many of us hosting is our bread and butter and we spend our lives managing and supporting our hosting environments. If something goes wrong paying big bucks for support can be sometimes be a painful pill to swallow that's why we've come to rely on the Forums.

Thanks a lot man and keep up the good work. We love your product and now we're slowly but surely starting to love you as well! :)

2. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    Thank you!

That's a real pleasure to know that our answers help our customers. :)