• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Language packs not installed

koreanman

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.61_build1800240603.06 os
1.png
I was already using VULTR for free as a web edition admin.

I changed to paid because VULTR said they were charging for it.

But after changing to paid, I'm getting tons of errors. First, all language packs were disabled except English. Even when I check it and enable it, that yellow exclamation mark greets me.

Also, I keep getting logged out and when I try to log in, it takes several attempts before I finally get logged in.

Login issue: Please check "Allow IP address changes during a single session" in Tools & Settings > Security > Session idle Time.

Language Packs: Normally, Plesk comes with one language. For each additional language, an add-on license is required.

@koreanman, I am sorry to read you're ran into so many errors.

By default Plesk comes with one language. Which you can change with the "make default" button. If you like to use more than one language, you can buy additional language packs in the Plesk store.

The issue with logging in can be solved followings the post from @Bitpalast.

Login issue: Please check "Allow IP address changes during a single session" in Tools & Settings > Security > Session idle Time.

Language Packs: Normally, Plesk comes with one language. For each additional language, an add-on license is required.
Thank you. That part has been fixed.

@koreanman, I am sorry to read you're ran into so many errors.

By default Plesk comes with one language. Which you can change with the "make default" button. If you like to use more than one language, you can buy additional language packs in the Plesk store.

The issue with logging in can be solved followings the post from @Bitpalast.
Thank you. It was a rookie mistake, I thought it was an error because apparently they were all green a while ago.

Back