• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Can language packs be pre-installed?

Jimmy Chang

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian V18.0.47_build 1800221017.13
Hi! I have a question here.

I have a license for the WebHosting version.

But after I installed Plesk, I found that I only had language pack of English.

Previously, we tried to install other dedicated versions of Plesk on Alibaba Cloud, and there are many language packs installed in it. Even though my license can only use 1 language, I can convert its pages into traditional Chinese.

However, after we installed Plesk on Ubuntu 22.04LTS operating system.

We found there was only one option in English.

I'm confused.
Pre_install.png

I found Additional Language Pack in the extension marketplace. But it is an additional paid subscription.
Does this mean I have to subscribe to install other languages?

However, I don't want to purchase additional language rights, I just want to be able to use traditional Chinese.
So, how should I add the zh-TW option?

Go to Tools&Settings > License information and check lines:

Language packs
Available languages

I have same Problem. I see only "en-US" and when i check License information i see under "Language packs" -> 2 and under "Available languages" -> Any language.

By default, one language is provided with the Plesk license. The default language can be changed; please see the instructions here.

NOTE: If your license was purchased through a Plesk Partner/Reseller, check the ability to change default language with them.

If you need more languages in Plesk to be available to choose from simultaneously, an additional language pack will be required.

Back