• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Language Problem--> I cant`t switch to german

P

ps4you

I have upgrade my RHEL3 Box from plesk 7.1.6 to 7.5 Reloaded. Now I can`t switch to the german language pack. The german pack is already installed.

kind regards
Wolfgang

You have to re-download the new language pack (7.5) and then add it via the lp manager.

regards,

boris

I am having the same problem, I installed the language packs just to see if my labels would be correct in those packs, but they don't seem to upload correctly (they are the 7.5 ones). There is an orange exclamation mark to the left of it, and i can't figure out what it means.

I had the same Problem.

But on another Linux Box, i installed the language-pack before i have uploaded the final key. So if no key is installed, you can select the language you prefer to use later, if you dont have additional language-packs in your key.

After inserting the Activation-Key, the language settings would stay at the last selection and all other langages are hidden.

On the machine i had the Problem too, i switched back to the temporary key i have received from SW-Soft, then selected the prefered language and then switched back to the final-key.

So i hope this helps :D

Back