• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Laravel 8 deployment on Plesk, Artisan and NPM command execution

butterflythemes

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to deploy laravel 8 app on plesk. I tried direct file upload as well as using automated deployment using github but finding difficulties in executing artisan and npm commands.

Can someone please direct me with right content? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to deploy laravel 8 app on plesk. I tried direct file upload as well as using automated deployment using github but finding difficulties in executing artisan and npm commands.

Can someone please direct me with right content? Your help will be highly appreciated.
Can anybody help me with this?

@IgorG Thanks a lot for your reply. I will go through all the steps you mentioned. However I'm using subdomain in separate subscription (not a directory in root of subscription). Will there be any changes in instructions or it will be as root domain?

A directory in root of subscription is used for Laravel app installation. But with location rule in Additional nginx directives, it will be configured for the root domain or subdomain URL (without additional directory in URL).

Hi, I tried using following command,
ln -s /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php /usr/bin/php
but it throw
failed to create symbolic link '/usr/bin/php' : permission denied

Is this your own server? Do you have root access to this server?

Because it seems you're logged on with a restricted shell. You'll need to logon as a user with Root access if you want to be able to execute these commands.

Hi, butterflythemes.​

Does the company that provides the server allow you to use the root account of the server?

Back