• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Laravel + nodejs + Phusion passenger

jadui

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Product: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.40
Hi,

When I deploy (with git) my Laravel (php) project I have a strange problem. All routes to my app work, except the / (the root)
So for example /order works without any problems.
When I call the root / I get a message from Phusion passenger, like in the attached image.

screenshot.png

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this?

Hi,

When I deploy (with git) my Laravel (php) project I have a strange problem. All routes to my app work, except the / (the root)
So for example /order works without any problems.
When I call the root / I get a message from Phusion passenger, like in the attached image.

View attachment 21090

Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this?
Hey jadui!

I have the exact same problem as you! Did you manage to solve your problem since June?

Greetings,
Jonas

Hey jadui!

I have the exact same problem as you! Did you manage to solve your problem since June?

Greetings,
Jonas
I think I found the problem myself. I disabled the Node "Application" because it was trying to handle the default requests. I only needed the node module to compile the vue scripts.

I think I found the problem myself. I disabled the Node "Application" because it was trying to handle the default requests. I only needed the node module to compile the vue scripts.
Hello there.
I have the same problem and struggeling for a while to find a solution for it.
When you say I disabled the Node "Application" what do you mean? Disable the extension Node.js manager? Because i did remove the extension and the issue persists.
Thank you

For anyone that may have the same issue, I have resolved it by Disableing the Node Application from plesk. Somehow, when it is enabled, it crashes something, so I have run the commands on the terminal and left the application disabled. Everything works perfectly now.

Back