• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Input Laravel ToolKit: Add option to run npm install and npm run build when installing a new Laravel application.

progr2lovatel

New Pleskian
When I deploy a Laravel application to Plesk, I always use the Laravel ToolKit extension. I follow all the steps outlined in the documentation to install my application. However, at the end of the deployment process, I still need to go to the Node tab of the extension and run the npm install and npm run build commands. It would be nice if these steps could already be integrated into the Laravel ToolKit extension deployment process.

Hello, @progr2lovatel. Thank you for your input. Given that, this is not required for all sites out team hasn't considered integrating it directly into deployment process. There is a deployment script implementation that could be configured for this specific scenario. Still, please do not hesitate to open a new UserVoice suggestion - if there is interest by other users our team will definitely take the idea into consideration.

Hello, @progr2lovatel. Thank you for your input. Given that, this is not required for all sites out team hasn't considered integrating it directly into deployment process. There is a deployment script implementation that could be configured for this specific scenario. Still, please do not hesitate to open a new UserVoice suggestion - if there is interest by other users our team will definitely take the idea into consideration.
First of all, thank you for your attention. Yes, I understand what you meant @Sebahat.hadzhi. But I imagine having an option on this screen where we Laravel users can implement a custom script before the first deployment. But this is just a suggestion in case someone has a different idea feel free to discuss about it.

plesk.png

Back