• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Let's Encrypt - CURL CA error

AdamB

New Pleskian
Hi,

I've just updated the Let's Encrypt Extension to try out the domain aliases feature on Plesk Onyx 17.0.17 and Windows Server 2012 but get the error
Code:
Error: Let's Encrypt SSL certificate installation failed: Could not obtain directory: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)

I have tried following the steps detail at Websites are unable to make php curl requests to SSL sites with no luck at fixing this issue.

I am able to make CURL request from my websites to secure sites so am usure where the issue may lie, can anyone provide any assistance into fixing this?

Thanks

I've notice that Plesk have already issued a fix for this issue this morning which I've just downloaded the latest Let's Encrypt update and it works for me

Thank you

Back