• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue let's Encrypt doesn't work and now infos why

Tobias M. Eckrich

New Pleskian
I moved my server. The migration worked and the old Let's Encrypt certificates were all taken. I created a new domain and waited until it was available everywhere and wanted to set up https via Let's Encrypt. But that's not possible. I get the message:
"Error: Let's Encrypt SSL/TLS certificate could not be issued for foo.bar.
Details" The problem is, there is no information behind details. The link does not show any further information. The only function: The + changes to -.

grep "letsencrypt" /var/log/plesk/panel.log*

[2019-02-22 21:03:33.854] ERR [panel] <span class='plesk-ext-letsencrypt--secure-domain-issue-certificate-error' hidden></span>Let's Encrypt-SSL/TLS-Zertifikat konnte nicht ausgestellt werden für <b>foo.bar</b>.<br/><span class='plesk-ext-letsencrypt--details-toggler' data-details-content-id='plesk-ext-letsencrypt--details-content-RCetz1HhWrfuXVAn' onclick='PleskExt.Letsencrypt.toggleCollapsibleDetails(this); return false;'>Details</span><div class='plesk-ext-letsencrypt--details-content' id='plesk-ext-letsencrypt--details-content-RCetz1HhWrfuXVAn' style='display: none'></div>

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Back