• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Let's Encrypt error after migrating to CentOS 7 server

robetus

Basic Pleskian
I was using a centos 6.8 server running Onyx 17.0.17 and I wanted to start using Docker so I migrated to a server running CentOS 7.3.1611. The migration was normal, and everything transferred all websites are up after some DNS headaches but Let's encrypt is now throwing this:

Code:
Error: Let's Encrypt SSL certificate installation failed: Failed letsencrypt execution: Saving debug log to /usr/local/psa/var/modules/letsencrypt/logs/letsencrypt.log
Starting new HTTPS connection (1): acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org
Renewing an existing certificate
Performing the following challenges:
http-01 challenge for robetus.com
Starting new HTTPS connection (1): 127.0.0.1
Cleaning up challenges
An unexpected error occurred:
KeyError: 'site'
Please see the logfiles in /usr/local/psa/var/modules/letsencrypt/logs for more details.

The Let's Encrypt certs generate inside Onyx and DO work. I didn't see much in the logs. Can anyone help out with I posted.

Back