• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Let's encrypt SSL for mail suddenly stop working

szymon1983

New Pleskian
Hello, guys.

I've important problem with Let's Encrypt SSL for domain on the dedicated server. SSL works for wildcard, webpage works ok with SSL, but Let's encrypt SSL for mail suddenly stop working (and SSL changed). When i try to download mails (Thunderbird) i have info that "Bad certificate - Outdated" and it shows some Plesk Certificate (!) with date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:01:49 GMT. It's should shows my domain cert, not some suddenly changed to outdated Plesk (US, Washington, [email protected]) . I have SSL cert. to domain with correct date to 13.09.2021.

How Plesk changed suddenly cert.? Reinstallation has no effect.

Same here - not sure if it was an update to the SSL it or LE extensions but the auto-renewal secured everything but IMAP/POP. Was hard to tell at first but you need to toggle: Show additional components to secure.

mail-plesk-issue.png

I ended up doing a certificate reissue at the top of the page, checking on the IMAP/POP settings, entering in the new ACME TXT record to my DNS, and it works now.

Back