• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Let's Encrypt

xt.Tobi

New Pleskian
Hello,

I just wanted to renew 5 Domains in one click. But when I choosed them and pressed "Secure with Let's Encrypt" it removed the Certificates for www and webmail.

Before I pressed the Button:
Unbenannt.PNG

After I pressed the Button and it Worked:
Unbenannt.PNG
(Image is edited dates are wrong)

Thank you for help (Sorry for my English)

Hi xt.Tobi,

the corresponding entries from the Plesk Let's Encrypt Extension, can be found at your "panel.log" ( since version 2.0.3 ). Pls. consider to post the corresponding entries for further investigations, so that people willing to help have something to start with their investigations. ;)

Hi xt.Tobi,

the corresponding entries from the Plesk Let's Encrypt Extension, can be found at your "panel.log" ( since version 2.0.3 ). Pls. consider to post the corresponding entries for further investigations, so that people willing to help have something to start with their investigations. ;)

Hi UFHH01,

I think this is no error. My question ist is there a way to renew all cerfificates(including www and webmail) by one click.

You could run
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/letsencrypt/scripts/renew.php'
This will renew all certificates that are due for renewal. There should be a cronjob in the scheduled tasks that is doing that every day.

You could run
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/letsencrypt/scripts/renew.php'
This will renew all certificates that are due for renewal. There should be a cronjob in the scheduled tasks that is doing that every day.
Hallo,

kannst du mir vielleicht nochmal auf deutsch erklären was genau dieser Befehl tut? Ich wäre dir echt sehr dankbar :)

The renew.php script checks all Let's Encrypt certificates that are currently installed on domains and renews them if a renewal date is up. Certificates that do not yet need to be renewed will not be renewed. When you run this script daily, you can be sure that your certificates will always be renewed in time.

Back