• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved LetsEncrypt SSL cert not updated for Plesk panel

Inuya5ha

New Pleskian
After manually updating my site's certificates, their validity has been extended succesfully, but the one used by Plesk panel itself has expired... I don't understand why it's using a different ceritificate to begin with. Does the different port number makes the certificate incompatible with the one served to the public?

When I installed the certificates, I was using Plesk 12, but now Plesk 17 is installed. I'd like to renew its certificate in a straightforward way if possible. Thanks.

The default cert used by Plesk, unless you specify otherwise, will not be replaced by the first or last certificate that you add to a site. Let's Encrypt certificates listed in "Home > Extensions > Let's Encrypt" should be renewed automatically but as a starting point, have you checked to see if there is a scheudled task for Let's Encrypt in Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks? If it's there (it'll look something aweful such as "/opt/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/letsencrypt/scripts/renew.php'"), have you checked the Let's Encrypt log?

Back