• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

libmyodbc3.so

PietroV

Basic Pleskian
Hi everybody!

I got a funny problem here...

Internal error: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/lib64/unixODBC/libmyodbc3.so' : file not found

The file is there, but empty... So my question is, could me somebody tell, what content this file should have?

@Igor:
Could you send me the content as a pm?

The System: OS = OpenSuSE 12.1 Plesk = 11.0.9 Update #6

Without this file, there are no apps, nor correct running apache, etc...

So, please help...

Thanks!

Greetings
Pietro

I had reinstall "unixODBC-2.2.12-212.1.2.x86_64.rpm" and then "MyODBC-unixODBC-5.1.8-4.1.2.x86_64.rpm"

both was installed with yast -i xxx.rpm

the libmyodbc3.so file is still empty. 0 bytes left.

maybe you can watch, what is in our libmyodbc3.so file and maybe you can post it here.

you can delete any personal codes or mark it, where personal codes are necessary.

thanks.

What sort of output following command

rpm -qf /usr/lib64/unixODBC/libmyodbc3.so

?

I'm running OpenSuSE 12.1

I tried your suggestion.
I updated/reinstall libmysqlclient18 with yast. But there was no need for update, but i updated it.

After that, bootstrapper.sh repair. Was succesful done, but the problem is still left!

Answer for "rpm -qf /usr/lib64/unixODBC/libmyodbc3.so" is still:
file /usr/lib64/unixODBC/libmyodbc3.so is not owned by any package

I'm running OpenSuSE 12.1

Then I suppose /usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so should have been used. Is it installed?

If so, then try to use it instead: in file /etc/odbcinst.ini (or the one that '/usr/bin/odbc_config --odbcinstini' reports) replace any non-empty values of "Driver" and "Driver64" parameters (under section "[MySQL]") with /usr/lib64/libmyodbc5.so (or whatever you have installed).

Please post here old contents of this file since this might help discover a bug in the product!

Hi Nikolay!

Your right!
Sure, i had installed libmyodbc5! So just had to copy libmyodbc5.so to /usr/lib64/
then
i started bootstrapper.sh repair

And voila! All done!
Thank you a lot!

This problem is solved! Thanks for all for help!

@Igor: Please mark this thread as solved! Thanks!

Thanks to all again!

Best wishes
Pietro

Back