1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

library´s for php

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by _Gohan_, Sep 17, 2007.

1. _Gohan_

_Gohan_ Guest

bookstores for php

hi

since i do enable extension library sybase for php on my server with plesk?

thank you for help!!!

2. ClausVB

ClausVB Guest

I do not understand your question ...

You want to install Sybase with PHP and Plesk?

Regards,
    Claus

3. _Gohan_

_Gohan_ Guest

sorry my english is bad :(

an example of php:

if( function_exists("sybase_connect") ) {

echo "yes";

} else {

echo "extension php not loaded";

}

if call function sybese_connect, see error:

Call undefined function.

as I enable the extension sybase_ct.os on php of my plesk.

or that bookstores i need in my plesk for connect with a data base SYBASE

my sybase server is local and mi plesk server is local.

sybase ip: 100.100.100.101
    plesk ip: 100.100.100.102

my script php for connect is:

$link = sybase_connect("100.100.100.101:12345", "user", "pass");

:p

thank you for reply and help!!!

4. ClausVB

ClausVB Guest

This error msg is not good. It means PHP is not working (was not compilied) with Sybase support.

Could you post your "Configure Command"?

"phpinfo()" should deliver something like this:

Code:
    '../configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--datadir=/usr/share/php5' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--with-_lib=lib' '--sysconfdir=/etc/php5/apache2' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php5/apache2' (...)
    (Configure Command)

Best regards,
    Claus

5. atomicturtle

atomicturtle Golden Pleskian

sybase isnt supported by default. However since Microsoft SQL, and Sybase are using the same code base (sybase), then the mssql extension I did on 5.2.3 might do the trick. Otherwise you could use odbc, or barring that, just rebuild the src.rpm with sybase support.

6. _Gohan_

_Gohan_ Guest

phpinfo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configure Command './configure' '--build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-libdir=lib' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--with-mime-magic=/usr/share/file/magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--with-xml' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs' '--without-mysql' '--without-gd' '--without-odbc' '--disable-dom' '--disable-dba' '--without-unixODBC' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter'

not see --with-sybase_ct :(

7. ClausVB

ClausVB Guest