• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

library´s for php

G

_Gohan_

bookstores for php

hi

since i do enable extension library sybase for php on my server with plesk?

thank you for help!!!

I do not understand your question ...

You want to install Sybase with PHP and Plesk?

Regards,
Claus

sorry my english is bad :(

an example of php:

if( function_exists("sybase_connect") ) {

echo "yes";

} else {

echo "extension php not loaded";

}

if call function sybese_connect, see error:

Call undefined function.

as I enable the extension sybase_ct.os on php of my plesk.

or that bookstores i need in my plesk for connect with a data base SYBASE

my sybase server is local and mi plesk server is local.

sybase ip: 100.100.100.101
plesk ip: 100.100.100.102

my script php for connect is:

$link = sybase_connect("100.100.100.101:12345", "user", "pass");

:p

thank you for reply and help!!!

Originally posted by _Gohan_ Call undefined function.

This error msg is not good. It means PHP is not working (was not compilied) with Sybase support.

Could you post your "Configure Command"?

"phpinfo()" should deliver something like this:

Code:
'../configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--datadir=/usr/share/php5' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--with-_lib=lib' '--sysconfdir=/etc/php5/apache2' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php5/apache2' (...)
(Configure Command)

Best regards,
Claus

sybase isnt supported by default. However since Microsoft SQL, and Sybase are using the same code base (sybase), then the mssql extension I did on 5.2.3 might do the trick. Otherwise you could use odbc, or barring that, just rebuild the src.rpm with sybase support.

phpinfo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configure Command './configure' '--build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=i386-redhat-linux-gnu' '--program-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-libdir=lib' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-yp' '--enable-wddx' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-dbx' '--enable-dio' '--with-mime-magic=/usr/share/file/magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--with-xml' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs' '--without-mysql' '--without-gd' '--without-odbc' '--disable-dom' '--disable-dba' '--without-unixODBC' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter'

not see --with-sybase_ct :(

Originally posted by atomicturtle
Otherwise you could use odbc, or barring that, just rebuild the src.rpm with sybase support.
This is one solution or you can try to install it yourself.

Sybase-PHP-Apache mini-HOWTO

This HowTo is very old, but it should give hints in the right direction.

Since you are from Mexico I googled sites in spanish:

http://www.desarrolloweb.com/articulos/1642.php
http://www.google.co.ve/linux?hl=es&q=PHP+++Sybase&btnG=Búsqueda&meta=

Regards,
Claus

Back