• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Licence management error

E

EdwardDekker

When I clicking at the Licence management and renew the licence key at Plesk.
Than I got a Blank page into Plesk.

I have already looked at the PSA panel log, no errors can be found.

What about sw-cp-server error log? What is version of Plesk? Do you have enabled firewall for 5224 port?

Here the output of sw-cp-server log

CentOS 5.7
Plesk 10.4.4. Update 7

Code:
file: /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php
line: 55
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/fileserver/fileserver_locales.php(17): Smb_Exception_Syntax::handleError(2, 'require_once(mo...', '/usr/local/psa/...', 17, Array)
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/fileserver/fileserver_locales.php(17): fileserver_load_module_locale()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/fileserver/fileserver_locales.php(27): fileserver_load_module_locale()
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/fileserver/fileserver_common.php(3): require_once('/usr/local/psa/...')
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/fileserver/FileServerStatus.php(2): require_once('/usr/local/psa/...')
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php(1514): require_once('/usr/local/psa/...')
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php(2084): ExtendedServerInfo->getSamba()
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php(2193): ExtendedServerInfo->getAdditionalInfo()
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php(2207): ExtendedServerInfo->collect()
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php(2393): ExtendedServerInfo->get()
#10 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php(2473): ServerInfo->getExtendedServerInfo()
#11 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ExtendedServerInfo.php(2480): ServerInfo->collect()
#12 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3(4612): ServerInfo->get()
#13 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3(5105): getServerInfo()
#14 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3(5116): updateKeyAndNotifyByProduct(Resource id #53, 'plesk-unix', NULL)
#15 /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/key_update.php(19): updateKeyAndNotify(Resource id #53)
#16 {main}

PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'modules/fileserver/locales/nl-NL/messages_nl-NL.php' (include_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/:/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/externals/:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/javascripts:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/locales:/usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/usr/local/psa/admin/smb:/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library:/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/pear:/usr/local/psa/admin/compat:/usr/local/sb/include:/usr/local/sb/include/PEAR') in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/fileserver/fileserver_locales.php on line 17
I have already enabled the rule for port 5224 at the input of my firewall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bootstrapper

I didn't using Bootstrapper to repair Plesk.
Yesterday do I only updated the Plesk Panel by command-line.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Retry Bootstrapper

I have tried bootstrapper, but no any changes for now.

It looks like a bug into:
$ /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php

I didn't using Bootstrapper to repair Plesk.
Yesterday do I only updated the Plesk Panel by command-line.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Its complaining about your locale file, if you switch the locale back to US does it work then?

Paul.

Its complaining about your locale file, if you switch the locale back to US does it work then?

Paul.

Yes, the Dutch language file are playing with my licence key. I don't know why, but now the licence key looks good into en-US.

Test my Licence key

Today have I tested my licence key, but is seems a little bit weird.
I have a valid key installed into Plesk, but the key info displays something else that it is not suiteble for this version.

Yesterday have I also received the licence key for Kapersky AV, but the licence says that it will protecting 5 mailboxes only?.
One promise of Parallels is that it will support Kapersky AV for free.
Also do I guess that the licence will give me a free subscription of all of my mailboxes.
Or do I see something out of the box.

For this case have is set the default language to en-US:
Code:
[root@server]# /usr/local/psa/bin/keyinfo --test-key
PHP Warning: file_get_contents(): Filename cannot be empty; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuKeyInfo.php, Line: 126

Exception: PHP Warning: file_get_contents(): Filename cannot be empty; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuKeyInfo.php, Line: 126

file: /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php
line: 55
code: 0
trace: #0 [internal function]: Smb_Exception_Syntax::handleError(2, 'file_get_conten...', '/usr/local/psa/...', 126, Array)
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuKeyInfo.php(126): file_get_contents('')
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuKeyInfo.php(77): cuKeyInfo->cmdTestKey('')
#3 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/AbstractCuExecutor.php(26): cuKeyInfo->execute()
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/CuExecutor.php(29): AbstractCuExecutor->_execUtil('cuKeyInfo', 'execute')
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(18): CuExecutor->run()
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(43): CliUtilityRunner->run()
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/keyinfo.php(4): require_once('/usr/local/psa/...')
#8 {main}

The key is not suitable for current Plesk version
Again the error tells the same into previous posts @ $ /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/library/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php

Back