• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

License issue suspended the Domain

W

WaelN

i setup Parallels Plesk Panel version 9.5.4 yesterday to use it for 1 client and 1 domain, today i can see the client and Domain suspended

if i click unSuspend domain i get "Warning: The domain is still suspended for the following reason: This user account and user's domain were suspended"

if i click License Management>Retrieve Keys i get "Could not resolve host: ka.parallels.com; No data record of requested type "

Are you sure that hostname ka.parallels.com is really resolvable on your server?

yes i can ping it
if i add [64.131.90.38 ka.parallels.com] in hosts file i get "couldn't connect to host "

i installed plesk many times before and sure that it was free for 1 client 1 Domain and never stucked with licence issue

Thanks in advance

There is new licensing policy since Plesk 10.x version - you can't do anything with default license after fresh Plesk 10.x installation but you should request trial license from your sales representative. It is 14-days unlimited license - you can create unlimited domains and clients with this license.

Back