• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

License Key Failure After Update

Acxential

New Pleskian
This is similar to thread: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?260758-The-license-key-is-invalid-after-upgraded-to-11-0-9&highlight=license+key+created+version

There was apparently an auto update a few days ago such that now I cannot log in to the Plesk Panel. The panel reports:

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use Panel, you need to obtain and install a new valid license key.
You are trying to use a license key created for another version of Parallels Panel. Contact Parallels sales representatives to obtain the proper license key.

When I attempt to "Retrieve Key" I get the message: Software Update Service (SUS) is not found for the given license key. Automatic upgrade is not possible

We have been running v.11 for nearly a year. The panel also shows the current key to be valid:

Key number PLSK.00850828.0041
Next license key update Dec 21, 2013

I attempted to "Roll Back Key" and "Install Key" with an older key but no love to be found.

I ran the "Repair Installation" utility which ran successfully but did not good.

As mentioned, I did find a few similar (but not identical) posts which mostly state "contact your sales rep" (we purchased online!) or "sorry you're screwed".

Hopefully there will be a better answer here somewhere?

Your license key

Hi Acxential,

I don't think, that you won't get a particular answer to that question in the forum.
It's better to contact the Licensing department of Parallels on on chat

We don't have any access to your keys or something else.

Last edited:
As far as I see type of this license is "Parallels Plesk Panel 10 Plus for Windows" without SUS.
I suggest you contact your Sales representative regarding license upgrade.

Kindly contact plesk license department they will issue a new license that will activate your plesk again.

Back