• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved License key stopped working

webage

New Pleskian
The current Plesk license cannot be used with the 94.26.248.206 IP address because the license is bound to another IP. This may happen if the license is used on multiple servers, which goes against Plesk End-User License Agreement: Legal. If you use the license on multiple servers, you need to buy a separate license (Plesk Pricing) for each server. If you have questions regarding this issue, contact our Licensing and Purchase team: Licensing and Purchase support (Error code: 2)

I have 3 annual licenses and strange things started to happen with one, I received messages in the control panel that the license had expired and I needed to get a new one. Valid until September 2022. When I try to insert the activation key, I get a message that the key is used on several servers, although this is not true.
The support service has not responded to requests for 2 weeks, as a result, I do not have access to server management. What is this attitude towards customers who pay money for your product?

Who in the end can help with this issue? I don’t understand why there is no response to 4 requests sent to the support service and there is also no response here. This is a paid product for which I paid money.

Do you have a ticket id? If yes, please let me know and I will escalate the issue.

I have not received a single notification that my request has been accepted and for this reason I cannot provide a number ticket id(

Back