1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Licensing model?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by astropaul, Mar 23, 2007.

1. astropaul

astropaul Guest

Hello,

I am confused about how the licensing works. I would like to use Plesk to manage just a single domain on a VPS server I have. So which option do I use?
    On the purchase page, the "smallest" and cheapest option is

30 Domains $199.00

is this the one to go for?

I also have a number of other VPS servers which I may also like to use it on. Can I install it multiple times, under this license? Or does the "30 domains" assume a shared hosting environment with multiple domains on a single installation?

If someone from SWsoft can clarify this, that would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Paul

2. breun

breun Golden Pleskian

There are 30, 100, 300 and unlimited domain licenses AFAIK. You cannot use a license on more than one server. Yes, Plesk assumes a shared hosting setup. I believe a demo license lets you manage a single domain?

You could just contact SWsoft sales. Not a lot of SWsoft employees around here.

3. wjtech

wjtech Guest