• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Licensing Question

T

Tim Molloy

I have been using Plesk since V8.3 to run a single domain with a single email address. If I upgrade to version 10, will I lose this capability? I understand the basic license allows you to run the single domain and single email address, but you cannot add anymore email addresses or domains without purchasing additional licensing.

I have searched the product pages and the forums, but I cannot find any evidence to support this.

Thanks!

I installed v10 on a fresh system, and it does not appear that I can setup a single domain on the web interface, it tells me I need a license key.

Does the small business edition have the ability to run a single domain/single email address without purchasing additional licenses?

Yes, you can't do anything on default Plesk 10.x installation. You can't create one domain/client/mailbox as on previous Plesk versions. You should request trial license which will allow you create unlimited items but for limited time. Or request permanent license. Contact your sales representative with this question.

Back