• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

limiting customer options

N

nitzan_karni

I want to allow domain administrator or clients to login to Plesk but be able to ONLY manage mail.
NOT to be able to manage certificates, file manager, databses etc..
How can I do that?
Realy, the only permission i want to give them is managing thier mail boxes, including adding new mail boxes...
Thanks!

Server >> Interface Management allows you to remove the icon from their view by choosing admin only. This no doubt isn't the best way of dealing with it as I'm sure others will point out, but It's the only way I've found so far. There is a drawback however. This is a server wide configuration, so if you choose admin only, then the client admin won't have that ability either. In a small group where only the admin deals with the clients, this works well.

@Zevo
Many, many thanks for that post. :D

I have been trying to figure out how to hide 'File Manager' from my clients for ages. My Plesk install had the 'Show Interface Management Toolbar' checkbox un-checked by default.

I always wondered what it did!

Pity this cannot be controlled for individual domains via a template.

Back