• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

List domains by expiration date

J

JaimeG

Hi all,

Is there any way in Plesk 9.2 to see a list of all the domains hosted which also shows their expiration date? I want to be able to see which is the next domain to expire... I know I can be notified by email, but showing a list is sometimes more handy.

Pretty much the same question as this unreplied thread from six months ago: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=89229

Hello

You can use command line utility:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref -i plesk90.centos5.plesk.ru | grep -i expir
Expiration date: Jan 23, 2022

You can write a script (for example), which will show it for all domains. The list of domains can be taken from the database:
mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa -e"select * from domains"

I've used the following:
mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa -e"select name from domains where status<256" | awk '$1!="name"{print $1}' | xargs -i /usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref -i {} | egrep "limits\:|Expiration" | awk 'BEGIN{x=0};{if(x==1){x=0;print y" "$3","$4$5}else{y=$2;x++;}}'

enjoy.

i've used the following:
mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa -e"select name from domains where status<256" | awk '$1!="name"{print $1}' | xargs -i /usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref -i {} | egrep "limits\:|Expiration" | awk 'BEGIN{x=0};{if(x==1){x=0;print y" "$3","$4$5}else{y=$2;x++;}}'

enjoy.

Back