• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

List of Web Presence Builder Users

S

ScottT

Hello, How do I tell which domains are using a Web Presence Builder license? I have many domains on the server and Plesk shows several WPB licenses being used. But who is using them?

Hi ScottT,

You can go to a particular subscription in Plesk UI (Subscriptions > subscription name) and see whether WPB is used or not under Other Resources tab, right column, "Sites published with Web Presence Builder".

Alternatively, you can go to Statistics (located in Tools & Utilities in 10.x up to 10.3.x, Tools & Settings in 10.4), click Summary Report, then select a Full Report or create a custom report with domains only (Full report on domains required).

We understand that both of these options might not be convenient in certain cases -- so please let me know what would be most convenient in your case. Thank you.

Hello,I have install Parallels Web Presence Builder 11 with Standalone.
How do I tell which domains are using a Web Presence Builder license?

https://servername/License/ shows WPB licenses can use 100 sites. But who is using them?

Hi skiline,

My suggestion is to use API to get the list of all websites and then match these websites with users created in your control panel.

Back