• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Lizenzcode eingeben nicht möglich

dennis030

New Pleskian
Hallo,
ich habe zwar ein Lizenzcode, aber ich kann diesen auf key_upload.php seit gestern nicht eintragen, da die seite key_upload.php ständig neu lädt. Gibt es da aktuell probleme bei euch?

ich musste auch eine panel.ini erstellen und dort alles einfügen nur weis ich nicht was da alles rein muss

Please: forum language is English.

Is your SSH connection stable or does it become unresponsive while you are working?

Well, I didn't have a panel.ini and had to enter everything there manually, it wasn't created. I had Plesk installed, now when I enter the activation code it only loads, when I enter this command via SSH (PuTTY) it only loads and nothing more happens.

Disregard the panel.ini aspect. If there is no panel.ini it simply falls back to default settings. It is not needed to activate Plesk.

If the activation process hangs, maybe the licencing servers cannot be reached. Make sure that connections to the license server ka.plesk.com on TCP port 5224/443 are not blocked. For more see https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213383529

Back