• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Local curl request go to Default Parallels Plesk Page

web3dprint

New Pleskian
Running 12.5.30 Ubuntu 14.04 1205160201.11 version 26 installed-at 20160322T064158
On Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS x86_64

I have a VPS that I upgraded to 12.5 last January, after having 12.0.8 installed since last August.

Today since there were some amounts of piled up things, I decided to reboot the machine. now there is a problem: I have a cms installed on the only domain configured that uses some internal links for cron tasks.
Since the reboot, all curl request to the domain that is installed on the machine go to the
Default Parallels Plesk Page. Requests from outside work correctly.

Of course I request the homepage, the Default Parallels Plesk Page opens, while when I request nested URLs, an error page shows up saying that the page does not exists.

I tried restarting bind9, I looked around Plesk but found not direction on what to change. The DNS is not hosted on the server, before I had it setup as a slave to the DNS zone of the domain.

I think I just solved it by adding one line to /etc/hosts file:
<public-ip> <main-domain-on-machine>

Is there any other way this should have been dealt with?

Hello,

It is necessary to check configuration files:

# plesk repair web –n

And reconfigure domain if any error:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-domain <domain_name>

Regards

Thanks for your reply!

I tried to perform both tasks, there were some permission errors that I don't think were causing any harm. Other than that, I stil need to add the line to hosts file to have the domain reachable from the machine itself.

Back