• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Local E-mails marked as SPAM when sending to same domain!

zartrix

New Pleskian
I have an issue with PLESK 9.3 and Mailenable Professional (last version).
I have the spamassassin that comes with plesk enabled and the Mailenable bayesian filter enabled too. Is there any problem of running this two anti-spam tools??

Now in some domains when i send between emails addresses like [email protected] to [email protected] the e-mails gets marked as spam.
For what reason i have this problem? What i need to do to send from local domains to local domains without the anti-spam check??

In plesk control panel i have spamassasin configured to exclude the ip´s from my server (if i don´t remember wrong the ip´s are in a white list).
I don´t know how to see if the anti-spam that mark the mail as *****SPAM***** (in the subjet) is from plesk or from Mailenable.

And another question... how can i configure the bayesian filter in mailenable professional?? i look at the Professional Console but i can´t do nothing... only a few little things.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I have the same problems. Is there already a solution ?
Or does anyone has an idea how to solve this problems ?
Thanks.
Ralf

I had this problem too. I am using version 10.2.0 and solved it.
Server Management >> Settings >> Mail Server Settings:
Look for "Use no relay restrictions for the following networks:" and add all of your servers IP Addresses to the "IP Address/Mask" list.

Back